For larger quantity purchase of 5 or more units,
please email email@example.com, contact us here,
or call us directly at 1(800) 832-0060.
Meiji Techno America introduces a complete new MT-61 microscope. The MT-61 is a Trinocular Compound Biological Brightfield Microscope with 4X , 10X, 40X and 100X oil, Infinity Corrected Microscope system with state-of-the-art features that have been specifically designed for Life Sciences and Biomedical Sciences. 228.6mm x 140 mm rackless stage equipped with integrated 79 x 52 mm mechanical stage.
The MT-61 has a high resolving power Infinity objectives and the 3W transmitted LED illumination, these microscopes can be used for all kind of demanding applications as well for fundamental research. Please find below a summary of the specifications. The unique MT-61 Sensor is developed to avoid unnecessary loss of energy. The illumination of the microscope automatically switches off shortly after microscopists steps away from their position MT-61® is a registered trademark of Meiji Techno.
• Dust Cover for MT-60 Series
• Rubber Eyeguards for the MT-60 Series (paired) included
• MT-60 Series Meiji Techno Instruction Manual included
- Trinocular 30° inclined tube
- Interpupillary distance adjustment 47-76 mm
- EWF10x/20 mm
- Integrated diopter adjustment
- Infinity Corrected Plan PLi 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, S40x/0.65, S100x/1.25 oil-immersion DIN
- Spring loaded objectives
- All optical parts are anti-fungus treated
- Revolving quadruple reversed nosepiece on ball-bearings
- 228.6mm x 140 mm rackless stage
- integrated 79 x 52 mm mechanical stage
- X-Y movement of 76 mm x 50 mm
- Locked-on spring loaded stage clip
- Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25
- Slider housing for sliders and pinion for vertical movement
- Field Iris Diaphragm
- Coaxial coarse and 200 µm fine adjustments, 2 µm precision
- Friction adjustment
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment
- "Slip-clutch" system protects against over-focusing
- 3W NeoLED™ Köhler illumination with internal 100-240V power supply
- Auto Voltage Sensing Power Supply
- Rugged, cast metal frame
- White enamel paint finish
- Microscope Height:
- Base width:
- Molded styrofoam container with eyeshields and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 16 lbs. (7.3 kgs)
- Dimensions 21 x 15 x 11 in.
- Shipping Box Size: 21 x 15 x 11 in.