For larger quantity purchase of 5 or more units,
please email email@example.com, contact us here,
or call us directly at 1(800) 832-0060.
The CZ-1100 is our Ergonomic 5-35° Binocular 1:10 Zoom Stereo Zoom system with Planachromatic 1.0X Objective and complete with Incident & Transmitted LED illumination with a Working Distance of 78mm and a 8X to 80X total Magnification with a 10x/22 eyepiece and a central body with 0.8-8x with detent click-stop, C.M.O.-Common Main Objective Design.
The Meiji Techno CZ-1100 is a fresh new design for the laboratory, the CZ-1100 routine stereomicroscopes combine Meiji Techno’s legendary optical design and quality. The CZ-1100 CMO stereo microscope is a complete bundled package includes precise, reproducible magnification steps for repeated measurements, examinations, inspections or photography of metallurgical or biological specimens under identical scales and conditions. This guarantees that the results remain comparable at all times and the image is parfocalled. Parfocally matched optical system wherein the sharpness remains constant when the zoom magnification is changed. High depth of field for observing specimens over an extended area. The optical brilliance makes the CZ-1100 Ergonomic Binocular package is the ideal routine stereo microscope for life science and industrial applications. A head with a 20° tube inclination is designed with the laboratory technician in mind in contributing to increased productivity and workflow.
The investment made on high quality designed microscope amortizes quickly and can provide long-term benefits for higher quality results and better well being of the technician, thus improving performance.
• Dust Cover for CZ Series
• Clear Glass Stage Plate
• Black/White Stage Plate
• CZ Series Meiji Techno Instruction Manual included
- Ergonomic Binocular 5-35°
- Adjustable eyetube inclination
- EWF 10X/ 22 Eyepiece Optics
- High depth of field for observing specimens over an extended area
- Plan Apochromatic 1X Objective
- Zoom range: 8.0X to 80X
- Field number of 22
- Field of view 27.5mm to 4.4mm
- Working Distance 78mm
- Plain 123 x 119 mm plain stage
- 6" Clear Glass Stage Plate
- 6" Black and White Stage Plate
- Locked-on spring loaded stage clip
- Low positioned Ergonomic Coaxial Focus Control with 200 µm fine adjustments
- 2 µm precision
Precise image adjustment 0.8-8X Zoom Body with Detent Click Stop
- Friction adjustment
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment
- "Slip-clutch" system protects against over-focusing
- Incident & transmitted LED illumination
- Auto Voltage sensing power supply 110-220V
- Rugged, cast metal frame
- White enamel paint finish
- Microscope Height:
- Base width:
- Molded styrofoam container with eyeshields and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. -lbs. (- kgs)
- Dimensions - x - x - in.
- Shipping Box Size: - x - x - in.