For larger quantity purchase of 5 or more units,
please email email@example.com, contact us here,
or call us directly at 1(800) 832-0060.
The MT-40 Series Compound Binocular Biological Microscopes is our Advanced Student microscope. For the smaller laboratory, medical school, veterinary clinic, physician’s office the economical MT-40 is the ideal microscope system. It’s mechanical durability holds up to the constant daily use and demands of a busy laboratory. This the ideal combination of economy without compromising quality. The MT-40 uses a 3 watt LED with variable intensity control, rated for over 25,000 hours of use. A new optical standard of precision optics is found in this series of Meiji Techno’s MT-40 advanced student microscopes.
hese proven, durable microscopes will withstand the constant student wear and tear a student microscope endures from day to day use. The rugged cast aluminum base is designed with stability in mind, but compact in design to fit most laboratory bench. The quadruple objective turret nosepiece is in reverse position to permit easier changing and positioning of specimen slides and to protect the objective lenses. The LED illumination with intensity control provides optimum image brightness with all objectives in place. LED offers no heat, providing no external stress on the sample on the stage or quickly evaporating an alcohol solution. Cord hanger is positioned properly for portability and ease of storage, that lab technicians appreciate greatly. The magnification of this Binocular Compound Microscope from 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x.
Ideal for biological use, this microscope satisfies laboratories on a limited budget. This type of microscope requires that the specimen be mounted on a slide and are held in place with stage clips.
• Dust Cover for MT-40 Series
• Rubber Eyeguards for the MT-40 Series (paired) included
• MT-40 Series Meiji Techno Instruction Manual included
- Binocular 30° inclined tube
- Interpupillary distance adjustment 48-75mm
- 360° degree rotatable
- HWF 10x/20mm F.O.V. accepts 19mm reticle
- Integrated diopter adjustment
- Infinity Corrected Plan Achromat4X/N.A. 0.10, 10X/N.A. 0.25, 40X/N.A. 0.65 spring loaded, 100X oil/N.A. 1.25
- Spring loaded objectives
- All optical parts are anti-fungus treated
- Revolving quadruple reversed nosepiece on ball-bearings
- 140 mm x 132 mm stage
- Integrated mechanical stage
- X-Y movement of 76 mm x 50 mm
- Locked-on spring loaded stage clip
- Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25
- Slider housing for sliders and pinion for vertical movement
- Coaxial coarse and 200 µm fine adjustments, 2 µm precision
- Friction adjustment
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment
- "Slip-clutch" system protects against over-focusing
- 3 W intensity adjustable LED illumination with internal power supply/charger
- Rechargeable batteries
- Rugged, cast metal frame
- White enamel paint finish
- Microscope Height:
- Base width:
- Molded styrofoam container with eyeshields and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 16 lbs. (7.3 kgs)
- Dimensions 21 x 15 x 11 in.
- Shipping Box Size: 21 x 15 x 11 in.